I love coming here! Weird to say that about going to the dentist! From the moment I walk in the door I feel totally at ease. Everyone is kind and caring. I’ve been coming here since Dr. Thomas opened this office.
Reclaim Good Oral Health With Your Restorative Dentist in Silver Spring
You want a complete, healthy smile for life. Yet, most people will have to deal with dental problems at one time or another. When you do, you can visit your restorative dentist in Silver Spring, MD. By working with us, you can:
- Enjoy having a full set of teeth again
- Restore your dental health
- Eat without pain or worry
- Reclaim your natural oral function
- Revive your confident smile
We’ll Give You Back Your Healthy Smile & Strong Bite
Decayed, damaged, infected, and missing teeth complicate your life. At White Oak Dental, Dr. Ted Thomas has decades of experience restoring smiles. In addition, he has invested in technology, like digital X-rays and digital scanners, to identify oral health issues and recommend the best solution.
We can repair your smile with:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Cavities are a common dental problem. If you develop decay, we can repair your teeth with fillings that look like a natural part of your smile.
- Dental Crowns – Crowns can fix a number of dental issues. Our scanner helps ensure that our lab partners design a crown perfect for your smile.
- Inlays and Onlays – These partial restorations fix damage that doesn’t call for a full crown but requires more than a filling.
- Root Canals – A root canal will stop the pain of your infected tooth. We’ll remove the diseased portion, reinforce the tooth, and restore it with a crown. In some cases, we may refer you to an outside specialist.
- Dental Bridges – Bridges are a great way to replace missing teeth and fill the gaps in your smile.
- Dentures – Full and partial dentures give you the replacement teeth you need for a complete smile again.
- Dental Implants – Implants are artificial tooth roots. They can support crowns, bridges, and dentures, making them stronger and more secure.
- Dental Emergencies – If you are in need of urgent dental care, we will offer you treatment as soon as possible. We’ll get you out of pain, so you can enjoy your life again.
Many people have dental anxiety about dental care. Unfortunately, it can make restorative treatments more complicated. That’s why we do our part to make your visits easier. You can relax with a neck pillow or weighted blanket. We also offer a gentle electrotherapy treatment to ease your nerves. Sedation with laughing gas is also available.
Protect Your Oral Health for Years to Come
After we repair your smile, you want to maintain the results for as long as possible. In addition to brushing and flossing, you must visit our office for regular dental checkups as an essential part of your oral hygiene routine. Our general dental care will:
- Remove plaque and tartar buildup with professional cleanings
- Identify minor problems with thorough exams to help you avoid restorative care in the future
- Make your teeth stronger and more decay-resistant thanks to fluoride treatments
Dr. Thomas as provided our family with excellent dental care for more than 20 years.
The quality of service I receive at White Oak dental is on surpassed. This team is an amazing group of people that make your dental experience a pleasure. thanks a million to the best dental team .
Dr. Thomas has a well-run practice. He and his staff are competent, caring and supportive during procedures. They are also good at communicating and educating patients step by step on recommendations and dental self-care. Dr. Thomas has guided me through procedures and referred me to excellent specialists when needed.
Dr. Thomas and his entire staff are and have always been wonderful, caring and professional to me and my family. Would highly recommend his practice to anyone in need of dental care.
The best of the best. Dr. Thomas and his associates delivers the highest level of care and comfort you could ever want if you need a dental procedure. I was welcomed from the first call with Nancy for an appointment all the way through to my dental procedure and after care..on a scale of 1-10 I’d say 15 ..am only stopping there, because seriously the level of care is off the charts…Guys thank you!!!
I had a Ted Thomas coaching course and I enjoyed the service very much. What I enjoyed the most were the people – Ted, coaches and staffs. They were really people and there for you. Also, learning all the details with experts in your own pace was wonderful and you could easily build your confidence in your learning.
I had a little struggle in the beginning for self-study phase but Ted took the initiative to make sure I would learn the process from the best people from his team, which was absolutely amazing and make this program very personal.
Hands down BEST dental practice in the DMV. Dr. Ted is an Extraordinarily Gifted and Principled DMD who cares more for the well-being of his patients and staff than lining his pockets. If you need adroit, caring and safe dental hygiene and restorative work don’t hesitate Call White Oak Dental.
Positively the best dentist in the world. I have lived all over but this Dentist really cares and it shows. He is gentle and his office staff is friendly. I would never go to anyone else again. I moved closer to the area to make him my dentist!
I had an emergency where a piece of my molar came off and I was in such pain! I felt like I had a dry socket like when I had my wisdom teeth removed and the pain was HORRIBLE. Anyways, I called my own dentist who wouldn’t have had seen me until Four days later and I called around and no one else was able to fit me in that day. I called Dr. Thomas’s office right before they were going to close and they were able to fit me in and do my procedure which was quick and painless. I was so nervous but Dr. Thomas and his staff were super friendly which caused my anxiety and fear levels to drop significantly! They worked with me, my insurance and set up a payment plan. As I was walking out the door, I knew “This is going to be my new dentist for sure”! Their friendly and kind approach won me over!
When you have a tooth that suffers damage from decay, infection, injury, or another type of trauma, restorative dentistry can repair it to save the tooth from further damage or extraction. Restorative treatment includes any service designed to relieve pain and help you regain oral function, like tooth fillings, root canals, crowns, bridges, dentures, and dental implants.
Maintaining good oral health isn’t just about keeping your teeth and gums clean. You will also need dental treatment if problems arise like tooth decay, cavities, and oral infections. Restorative dentistry is designed to treat those types of problems, many of which can cause pain and disrupt the function of your teeth. This keeps your smile healthy and helps you eat comfortably.
Without knowing exactly what type of restorative dentistry you need, it is impossible to give you an accurate cost. Restorative dentistry can take many forms, plus each patient is different. Once you come into our office and we have a chance to determine what type of work you need, we’ll happily give you a cost for your treatment.